After Google Fusion Tables generates a map for you, it displays all the info from your spreadsheet for each dot on the map. When you click a dot, an info window opens.
YOU CAN CHANGE the way this information looks in the window. But you need to know a little HTML and some CSS to do it.
- [photo] Open the menu on the map tab (this is in the new version of Fusion Tables). Select “Change info window layout.”
- [photo] Click the Custom tab and edit the HTML there.
- [photo] View your new, improved info window!
- fromstarstostarfish likes this
- yayanoodleship likes this
- bourgeoispastie likes this
- ahandsomestark likes this
- journalismworkshops reblogged this from onaissues
- onaissues reblogged this from lifeandcode and added:
- emergencyreports likes this
- season90 likes this
- lifeandcode reblogged this from babydatajournalism
- taylorgotbeats likes this
- supplementsesd reblogged this from babydatajournalism
- babydatajournalism posted this