I’m Nicolas Rondeau, and I approve this message
My name is Annie and I also approve of this message.
There are only two kinds of programming languages: those people always bitch about and those nobody uses.
I like the most recent version of Java - they fixed all the obnoxious over-abstraction, the broken reliance on excessive OOP, and it can be compiled for multiple platforms without needing a buggy, slow VM. Improvements all around.
They also changed it’s name to C#.
- thepaulieffect likes this
- fangirlandfandom reblogged this from lifeandcode and added:
- strychinine reblogged this from lifeandcode
- strychinine likes this
- xplusplus reblogged this from lifeandcode
- devilinmissjones reblogged this from lifeandcode and added:
- pocketforstupidcomments likes this
- cab1729 reblogged this from lifeandcode
- kr-studios likes this
- liamgoodacre likes this
- cabbagebot likes this
- version420 likes this
- syntaxcoloring likes this
- madeline-amelia likes this
- cellular-automaton likes this
- knowyourapi reblogged this from sorting-bubbles and added:
- sorting-bubbles reblogged this from nicolasrondeau and added: